The main goal of the Foundation is to support orphan students enrolled in higher education institutions (HEI) and to provide moral and material support to the orphan students and students from large families so that they could successfully complete their studies and got an opportunity to combine job and study, and finally get a job.
Our Foundation can render help to the orphan-students so that they could:
- Successfully graduate their educational institutions and receive solid knowledge.
- Get rid of feeling inferior and discomfort because they do not have families.
Our Foundation will help:
- To promote revealing and support of especially gifted girls and to render them help.
- To support handicapped girls studying in higher education institutions.
- To facilitate the process of adaptation to new market conditions of life.
- To learn the girls of charity by rendering the possible physical help to aged and lonely disabled women.